Lessons from 2018:
Share this article on social media and include the #(s) that have made you better for 2019. #WhichOneCanYouRelateTo
10) I have to quit telling myself I am going to enjoy cooking more and embrace the fact that it’s not my strength. #EmbraceYourWeakness
9) I am NOT a morning person, EVER. 2018 didn’t teach me that, it just solidified it. #ILoveSleep
8) I learned to stop answering everyone’s texts right away. Other people’s lives are not always my emergency. #IAmOnlyOnePerson
7) The unfollow button on social media has made me “like” more people when I see them in public. #BeTheSame
6) Living in a wilderness season may feel lonely but that is where you can feel God the closest. The soil is RICH in the valley. #PruningIsNecessaryToBearMuchFruit
5) I hate losing more than I like winning, but I have learned that it’s not the outcome that matters most, it’s how you treat people. #EveryoneMatters
4) People may think I have failed but they haven’t seen the hidden battles that I have risen up from that trumps any defeat. #ChampionsRise
3) What you tolerate, you allow to exist in your life. Go where you are celebrated, not tolerated. #BoundariesAreGood
2) Kindness ALWAYS WINS. #AlwaysBeKind
#1) There may be a small number of people who want us to fail. Never make their voices louder than God’s in 2019. #IDontCareWhatPeopleThink
“For I am about to do something new.” Isaiah 43:19
My prayer is that each of you FIX YOUR EYES on the ONE who beautifully designed you in 2019 and expect Him to do mighty things through you. After all, you are a daughter of the KING. Go fix your crown, 2019 is waiting for you.
If you aren’t in our private group then click JOIN to be a part of the Beautifully Designed Community.